We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The vegetables are cleaned, washed, cut into the desired shape and boiled. Then drain the juice and the vegetables are smothered with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste. The vegetables are smothered for about 1 minute 2 minutes each part and then drain them well of that oil.
The sauté is served as a dish or as a side dish, for baked meat or even for steaks. I usually use the sauté, for turkey chops.
Peeled and notched turkey breasts on both sides we put them in the oven in a yena shape, add half a cup of wine and 2 or 3 tablespoons of olive oil. The oil is put in proportion to the amount of meat. yena dish and put in the oven for at least 60 minutes. After turning the bowls on the other side (about 30 minutes), add the vegetables already cooked and soaked in olive oil. After another 30 minutes we can serve this wonderful dish to eat.
Good appetite !!!
Preparation Chicken chops in wine sauce with vegetables
Peel the skins (preferably), cut in half (hammer + pulp, if desired) and place in a tray. We clean the vegetables, wash them well, and cut them into small pieces and put them on the thighs and between them. Put 2 glasses of water and put in the oven. When it is almost ready, put the glass of wine and let it drop. It is ready when the vegetables and thighs are penetrated. Put the meat on the plate with the vegetables.
Try this video recipe too
Everyone in our family loves soups, so we try to diversify the main course as often as possible. So I thought I'd make a country turkey soup for the boys. Turkey meat is very good in taste, but it is also dietary, rich in many proteins it helps lower cholesterol. It also helps fight insomnia, increases testosterone levels, and increases the immune system.
Sauteed vegetables with turkey breasts. - Recipes
Terrine is a food that can be eaten as an appetizer. This recipe is very suitable for PL days in the Dukan diet, but if you eliminate fats you can consume it on PP days, ie in the attack phase. It is also a recipe that is prepared quickly, it is tasty and even more, it is a Dukan recipe. But don't forget, chicken terrine with vegetables is a good way for the whole family, including the little ones.
Cruise Phase, Consolidation
-500 gr minced chicken breast (or turkey)
First I cleaned the carrot and together with the yellow beans I boiled it for about 15-20 minutes, then take them out and let them cool a bit. Meanwhile, clean the white onion and put it through the small grater and cut the bell pepper into small cubes. Also, cut the carrot into cubes, and if the beans are too long, cut them smaller.
Pour all the vegetables (onion, pepper, carrot and bean) over the minced meat, add the spices and mix everything carefully. Pour the composition into a silicone tray (it must not stick) and place in the oven heated to 180 degrees. Leave in the oven for 45-50 minutes, then remove the tray and leave the ternia in the tray to cool for about 10-15 minutes. then take it out. Store in a refrigerator and eat cold.
Sote green bean ingredient
- 250 grams of green beans with tender pods (without threads) and without spots, preferably fresh, but can also be frozen
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 15 grams of butter
Preparing sauteed green beans & # 8211 garlic pods in the pan
Maybe the weight used seems a bit small. As I said before, I use this sauteed green beans as the second or third garnish on the plate. That makes it more than enough for 4 servings. If you want to serve it as a single garnish, increase the weight.
Cooking & # 8211 phase I
1. Put a pot with 2 liters of water on the fire. Next, prepare a large bowl of very cold water, preferably with ice cubes. The green beans are washed well under a stream of cold water and washed with absorbent kitchen towels. The ends with the tail are cut, the others, if you want, you can keep them, because they are tender and even beautiful, in my opinion.
2. When the water boils, add 1 tablespoon of salt and all the beans already prepared. Boil the green beans for 4 minutes, then test with the tip of a knife. If it penetrates relatively easily, it is already ready. Some bean varieties require longer cooking and frozen green beans need to be cooked for 6 minutes. Test the beans, to be penetrated according to your taste, but be careful not to overcook it for a long time, because it will continue to be cooked in the pan.
3. Remove the green beans from the pot with a whisk and immediately immerse in ice-cold water to stop cooking immediately. Thus, the vibrant color of the green bean will be kept unaltered and the subsequent cooking will not make it porridge. By the way, this process of passing vegetables through thermal shock is called bleaching and I talked about it before. here, here But and here.
In this phase, after draining the beans from the cold water and wrapping them in wet kitchen towels, we can stop. We can continue with the preparation of our garnish of sauteed green beans just before serving the dish. The green beans thus prepared can wait for us well, thank you from 1-2 hours in the kitchen until even overnight, in the refrigerator. Keep in mind, however, that if it is in the refrigerator, take it out faster, to have time to return to ambient temperature.
Cooking & # 8211 phase II
We now reach the stage where the steaks are ready and rest, before serving and the other garnishes are nicely warm. It's time to move on.
1. Heat a frying pan large enough to fit all the green beans. Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Because we are Romanian and we like garlic, we also put 2 cloves of garlic cut in half and lightly crushed with the knife blade. The idea is that it is possible without garlic. If we put it, however, we let it sizzle in the pan for a while. It must be heated to smoke easily. Before browning the garlic, add the green beans, all at once.
2. We start to shake the pan, holding it by the tail, making the green beans sauté easily. Through this movement, all the pods will come into contact with the very hot surface of the pan. At 5-6 saucepan movements, leave the pan on low heat, shaking the tail, so that it does not cool too much. We continue for 1-2 minutes, as seen in the animated image below and I hope you have a good enough connection to see the green beans jumping.
3. When the green beans have warmed up well, after about 2 minutes, turn off the heat and pull the pan aside. Immediately remove the garlic cloves. Add salt and pepper to taste, at the same time as the butter. Stir gently, lightly, or rather sauté a few more times, so that the green beans are sautéed to mix well with the spices and dressed in butter, which will give it a shiny and pleasant taste.
And ready, we assemble the garnish of sauteed green beans next to our dish and serve it immediately! May it be useful to you!