We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Connect the Crock-Pot 4.7L slow cooker to the socket. Select the high function for 30 minutes to heat the pot while we prepare the composition.
In a bowl, mix in order, the rose syrup, sugar and oil. Add cocoa and rum. Next, a pinch of baking soda, quench it with 2-3 drops of lemon juice. Mix the flour with the baking powder and incorporate it into the liquid composition. Homogenize, the composition should be slightly soft, but not liquid.
In the bowl of the appliance, place a baking paper, pour the blackberry composition, cover with a lid and select the high function, cooking time 2 hours.
From Merisor, I applied the following tip, to wipe the steam cap formed, but after the cake was baked 1.30 min.
After finishing the program, disconnect the Crock-Pot slow cooker, remove the blackberry and leave it to cool on a kitchen grill.
Separately, put on the fire in a bowl, 2 tablespoons of cocoa, sugar and a tablespoon of oil, let it boil a little, add the fasting chocolate and let it melt, mix well.
I cut a round portion of blackberry, glazed it with chocolate and decorated it with berries.
It is a black woman with a wet top, not at all inaccurate and very delicious due to the icing.
May it be useful to you!
Fasting Negresa, with chocolate and berries in Crock-Pot slow cooker - Recipes
POST BLACKBERRY WITH PLUM GEM
This news will escape the press:
Haplea fell in love with a black woman!
It's sweet and fluffy and fasting
There is no point in trying to resist them.
INGREDIENTS tray tray (30 & # 21520 cm) (picture 1)
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 ½ cup of mineral water
- ½ cup of oil
- 1 jar of plum jam
- 100 gr sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- coconut for sprinkling over the icing.
WORK PLAN black post
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and sifted cocoa
- Gradually add the oil and mineral water and mix vigorously with a whisk
- Add the jam and mix well
- We pour the composition in a ceramic or heat-resistant form (30 & # 21520 cm). I also used baking paper.
- leave in the oven at 170 degrees until it browns and passes the toothpick test. (about 25-30 minutes).
- For the icing, put the cocoa with the sugar in a bowl, mix, then add water and oil. Leave on the fire and boil until the icing reaches the desired consistency. Pour the icing over the cake. When it has cooled, add coconut flakes fasting with jam is ready. Good appetite!
Fasting blackberry, with chocolate and berries in slow cooker Crock-Pot - Recipes
-300 g small drink biscuits
-150 g butter
-2 tablespoons powdered sugar
-1 tablespoon cocoa
Crush the biscuits, mix with sugar, cocoa and melted butter. Put the composition in a detachable baking dish, on baking paper and bake for 7-8 minutes. I left it for 10 minutes and it came out a little too crunchy.
-300 g of cottage cheese
-250 g mascarpone
-350 ml fresh
-200 g old powder
-5 g gelatin (optional) I did not put
-400 g berries
The berries are passed until a fine puree is resolved. Otherwise it is unpleasant to feel the seeds of the fruit between the teeth.
The cheese is mixed with powdered sugar, mascarpone is added and beat with a mixer until a fine and frothy cream results.
Add whipped cream.
Put the cookie sheet and the removable ring on a tray and put half of the cream cheese. In the other half we put 3 tablespoons of the fruit puree, then we put the pink cream over the white one.
-2-3 tablespoons sugar
-5 g gelatin
-2 tablespoons water (optional)
We hydrate the gelatin in a little water.
Mix the puree with the sugar and boil it until the sugar melts. Then take it aside and add hydrated gelatin. Stir and let cool then pour over the cream cheese. Put the tray in the fridge until the jelly thickens.
Method of preparation
Recipe for preparing papanas with apples (fasting)
From flour, water, oil, baking powder and vanilla sugar I get a pancake composition in which I add the peeled apples given on the grater. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Insert oil into the pan, add a tablespoon of the composition. I fry on both sides, I pass through caster sugar. I place 4 pancakes on the plate on each plate. I spread a spoonful of jam or jam over each pancake (I prefer the cherry one). of green walnuts. I sprinkled with walnut jam syrup.
Black with jam
I mixed all the ingredients with the mixer. I put the cake in the preheated oven for 45
Lemon and berry cake
It is made very quickly and eaten the same way :)). first mix the margarine with the sugar and oil
Read aloud: ribs li-pi-cio-se! Sticky! And it would be nice to read tender, tasty-to-lick-your-fingers… literally because they are required to be eaten by hand.
As you well know, today I present a delicious rib recipe. I won't tell you too much, except that the whole Crock-Pot slowcooker was my reliable help. In fact, he did almost everything.
My job was to look for some ribs with meat on them. And let me tell you - I walked around until I found them. Most had membranes and traces of flesh between their bones. Fortunately, I found in a gentleman from Obor Square this nice and meaty string that turned into what you see in the pictures.
So happy with the string of fleshy ribs, I got home and started the sticky and delicious ribs operation.
Another quite important operation that it is advisable to do is that before seasoning the ribs, to remove the membrane from the side with the bones. Removing that membrane makes the "ruby", ie the mixture of spices to penetrate the meat as well as possible.
So, let's conclude: look for a series of ribs with meat, remove the membrane, massage them well with spices, put them in a slow cooker and you're done! In a few hours we have some super tender ribs and not at all dry. By the slow cooking method, the meat keeps all its natural juices, moreover, the formed condensation keeps an optimal humidification in the dish, preventing evaporation. You can see in the pictures below that I put the ribs vertically. I did this so that they would absorb only the moisture created in the vessel, not the one on its bottom. I don't know how to explain it better, but I think you understand.
To turn them from tender and delicious into tender, delicious and sticky, we grease them with a sauce made of ketchup, honey and soy sauce, then we put them in the oven for 10 minutes, at the grill or heat function.
We eat them like that, simple. If you want, of course you can make a salad with them or, why not, potatoes.
Fluffy fasting cake with coconut cream and fluffy cocoa top. Wet chocolate cake top, step by step recipe. Biscuit cake with chocolate cream and caramelized nuts & # 8211 Lent. Reghina Cebotari I just look at him and my mouth waters, he looks very, very tasty, I didn't imagine him as a fasting cake. Fasting cake (with apples and walnuts) Coffee Recipes, Food Recipes.
A collection of recipes for homemade cakes, simple, fasting cakes, fast, with fruit or chocolate, good cakes, cheap or without sugar.
• slightly moisten the ceramic bowl of the Crock-Pot 5.7 L Digital slow cooker or grease it with a little butter
• add baking paper to it so that it covers the whole inside well
• mix the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, salt, walnut kernel, baking powder and baking soda
• temper the butter in Bain Marie
• Take from Bain Marie and add eggs, sugar, rum and vanilla essence
• mix this liquid composition well with a mixer
• pour the liquid solution over the solid one, and mix it well using a wooden spoon
• pour the composition into the ceramic bowl of the slow cooker Crock-Pot 5.7 L Digital, level well, evenly and move the bowl on the table, left - right, to spread the composition evenly
• set the Crock-Pot 5.7 L Digital slow cooker to the "Low" temperature mode
• close the lid tightly and let it bake for about 2 hours and 15 minutes - 2 hours and 20 minutes
• do not walk on the lid until after 1h: 45 min
• Optionally you can serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel topping
1. Melt the broken chocolate into small pieces together with the butter, in a bowl on a bain marie.
2. Set aside to cool and in the meantime, beat eggs with white & brown sugar until foamy, then add cooled chocolate on top, chewing lightly, then flour and salt powder.
3. The composition is put in the oven in a pan greased with oil and lined with flour for 20 minutes (the tray used is 21/31) The black top should not be high.
4. Melt the caramels and whipped cream in a bowl on a bain marie until the composition becomes homogeneous.
5. Set aside and add the hazelnuts / nuts, then pour the composition over the blackberry top even if it is warm.
6. Refrigerate for one hour to harden the caramel.
7. Melt the chocolate and whipping cream on a bain marie and glaze the blackberry in a zig-zag pattern (I melted more chocolate to cover it completely with a thin layer).
8. Allow the refrigerator to harden so that it can be easily cut!
Chocolate muffins and blueberries
Some quality ingredients and 30 minutes you need for this recipe Chocolate muffins and blueberries!
Muffins or muffins are among our favorites, especially for dwarfs. Usually, when I prepare, about 10 -12 servings come out, and half disappear in the first hour.
If you are also a fan of muffins, I also recommend the recipe Chocolate cupcakes (maybe the best I've made and tasted) or the recipe for Muffins with orange and coconut!
Today, a quick dessert, some velvety and delicious muffins with blueberries!
Preparation time: 30 min Nr. servings: 10 pcs
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- 100 gr soft butter
- 80 gr raw sugar
- 2 chicken eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 120 gr wheat flour
- 2 lg black cocoa
- 1 vrf lgta baking soda
- 50 ml milk
- 100 g of blueberries
Chocolate muffins and blueberries
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
Fill the muffin papers to 3/4 of their capacity. Bake in the preheated oven at 170 degrees C - traditional oven or 160 degrees C & # 8211 electric oven. Bake for about 20 & # 8211 25 minutes.
Remove and leave to cool.
They are velvety, tasty, and blueberries fit perfectly!